Battleship NJ, once exclusive, now semi-exclusive. Contact me for details The concept of exclusive catering contracts is a topic I have planned on writing about since I began this blog last June. It is a very interesting subject, the pros and cons are numerous and the consequence of exclusivity can make or break a catering company. My personal feelings and analysis of exclusivity has evolved over the years, and I will mostly withhold my own thoughts until I have covered the topic a bit more thoroughly. I would like you, the reader, to draw your own conclusions. Sigma Sound Studios, an iconic Philly venue, exclusive to Feastivities I would like nothing more than lively, spirited feedback on this and I will include good comments in the coming posts on this topic. This one will be short and sweet with only a brief exploration of the topic. I have a very busy day culminating in a very exciting dinner in DC with the Creative Coalition. Why do public and private special event ...
All the content in the post can be very useful. I'll remember it, thanks for sharing the information.
ReplyDelete