Bryce's Catering & Me!

Simeone Automotive Museum. Bryce's Catering's top venue and a very cool space.
It's been over three years since I have written in this blog. Lots of news and changes. I have been looking for a catering company to partner with for over a year now. In making my decision many factors came into play, other than compensation the most important was autonomy. So I made the decision last Friday to join Bryce's Catering out of Haverford. Having done some type of consulting/sales work for probably 18 of Philly's top 20 caterers, I feel I am uniquely qualified to teach event planners the landscape, and strengths/weaknesses of the local catering market. If you know me, you know I'm a straight shooter.
Smoked Salmon! Yum!

Bryce's is a full service on/off premise and drop off caterer with an over 15 year history of excellence. I would NOT join a catering firm that I can't endorse 100%. Alan Brody, the founder and owner, looks at things differently, as I do, and I'm sure we'll make a dynamic team.
Whether your a Santa or Hanukkah Harry fan, we can bring you yummy snacks!!! 

So, even though the holiday season will soon draw to a close, keep us in mind for any last minute full service or especially drop off style holiday needs. Beyond that, please let us bid on any job you might think we are a fit to cater. We will be announcing venue additions in the coming weeks so pay attention to my social media and this blog for all the news.
Franklin Music Hall. New owners AEG are working wonders and we look
forward to future special event bookings
As we say in the kitchen, Happy Hollandaise!
harryspivak@gmail.com
215.278.3759

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your new projects, hope to see you soon Joe Misunas Brulee Catering NCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Harry! Keep on movin' forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, all you "unknown" commenters! I'd love to know who you are, please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reminiscences of Max & Me Catering. Part VIII

The Quagmire of Quarantining, a pandemic post, Volume 1

Authentic Catering, here we go again...