Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Favorite Cooking Shows

I love to watch cooking shows. I started with Julia Child and the Galloping Gourmet s a child, and instantly fell in love with the Food Network when it started. I got to collaborate on some Book & The Cook events (remember that?) with The Two Hot Tamales when I was at Arroyo Grille in the late 90's, and in the kitchen at the time was a budding new talented chef by the name of Jennifer Carroll.

These days my favorite show is Rick Bayless's Mexico, one plate at a time, and I really like the competition shows, Top Chef, Next Iron Chef, and Chopped.

Here are two lesser known cooking shows I hope you enjoy as much as I do.



Okay, next blog post will be back to covering catering world. There is lots to cover including the opening of the Barnes Museum and a new Facebook group, Philly Catering Stars. Also, I am compiling my thoughts for  chapter two of "Do the Right Thing", so today let's all do some good.

1 comment: