My Favorite Cooking Shows

I love to watch cooking shows. I started with Julia Child and the Galloping Gourmet s a child, and instantly fell in love with the Food Network when it started. I got to collaborate on some Book & The Cook events (remember that?) with The Two Hot Tamales when I was at Arroyo Grille in the late 90's, and in the kitchen at the time was a budding new talented chef by the name of Jennifer Carroll.

These days my favorite show is Rick Bayless's Mexico, one plate at a time, and I really like the competition shows, Top Chef, Next Iron Chef, and Chopped.

Here are two lesser known cooking shows I hope you enjoy as much as I do.



Okay, next blog post will be back to covering catering world. There is lots to cover including the opening of the Barnes Museum and a new Facebook group, Philly Catering Stars. Also, I am compiling my thoughts for  chapter two of "Do the Right Thing", so today let's all do some good.

Comments

  1. Nice post.
    Here valuable information.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Caribbean catering in uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reminiscences of Max & Me Catering. Part VIII

The Quagmire of Quarantining, a pandemic post, Volume 1

Authentic Catering, here we go again...