Taste & Tour, then BizBash!

Taste & Tour 2010
A very busy and fun couple of days coming up. Today is the great event Taste & Tour of the Countryside which is produced by the Brandywine Valley CVB and Mid-Atlantic Events. It takes place at Drexelbrook Events Center, and I have a few tickets left if anyone would like to go, leave a comment on the blog or email me by 3pm. Jim Cohn, Tore Fiore, Dominic Savino/Gene Blum and their teams do a great job with this event every year. It's an opportunity to taste food from a number of caterers, restaurants, hotels and event facilities. It's also an excellent networking event with many of the most important and connected folks in the hospitality/special event world in attendance.For more info: http://tasteandtour.org/

Colin Cowie will be appearing at BizBash
Tomorrow I head up to Manhattan for BizBash's Expo & Awards Show, which in the past I have always thought was my favorite national trade show and conference for the event industry. I'm curious to see how it has changed now that it is held at The Javits Center. I have always found more new interesting products and services at this show than anywhere else, and BizBash was my inspiration for the "Fresh" event that I initially proposed and helped launch for Philly ISES in 2006. We wanted to do BizBash Philly but had to settle for one of the owners of BizBash, Richard Aaron, as our keynote speaker. I hope to see Richard tomorrow. If anyone is going, let me know, it would be fun to meet up.
For more info: http://www.bizbashnewyorkexpo.com/

Okay, I'm off to round up promotional items and decor for my clients for tonight's shindig, Electric Factory posters and memorabilia, LED candles (no flame, right Sandy O?), linen, and maybe some mini-pumpkins.

As always, thanks for reading, have a great day.

Harry 10/18/11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reminiscences of Max & Me Catering. Part VIII

The Quagmire of Quarantining, a pandemic post, Volume 1

Authentic Catering, here we go again...